About our Group
The purpose of this group is to have a place to support one another in art creation as well as in life. It will be very small. This is a place to talk to others who understand you, to have fun with games and activities, and to get inspiration, feedback, and encouragement for creating art.
We are capping membership at 10-12 women, and membership is by invitation only because we want to remain small and close-knit. All members are required to be admins so that everyone has access to the Club House, where the magic happens!
Our vision for this group is that it will become a haven for awesome women who also happen to be photomanipulators to come together to share inspiration, tips and ideas, and friendship. The model is a "sisterhood" model, where we all share these traits in common and agree to build a positive, supportive environment where we can grow as artists alongside people we care about.
What you can do now
- Submit that fabulous art to the Featured folder. We don't decline deviations from group members, but we do ask that artwork be creative and made with heart.
- Suggest favorites from non-group members.
- Participate on the forums in the Club House. Introduce yourself. Join a game. Provide feedback. Share inspiration.
- Post a journal to spread the love.
- Create a fun poll! It can be about anything.
- Create a "room" for yourself on the front page by including your inspirations and artwork in a Custom Box widget.
This group belongs to all of us, and we hope you will make yourselves at home.